Saturday, July 18, 2009

Steps to putting on a chastity belt with catheter

One problem a lot of people have with long term chastity is hygiene... Specifically from urination. One tip I have is using an external catheter as a mean of drainage. It really works since some catheters are meant for long term wear (typically less than a week).

I went through many during my year of chaste. Some lasted 1 hour and some lasted weeks. I would recommend a "wideband" style such as the Mentor Freedom Clear LS in a 1 size smaller than normal.

Here is my How To guide on long term chastity (1 week max, clean, repeat):


Step 1 Get and erection (essential to creating good contact with as much surface area as possible)


Step 2 Apply baby powder to the head of your penis (to prevent the catheter adhesive to stick to the sensitive bits.. OUCH!)



step 3 Apply lotion to balls (I use a Vitamin AD cream to prevent moisture buildup under where the top portion of the balls and the tube rest)


Step 4 Clean off powder from shaft and apply catheter.




Step 5 Wait till you get soft



Step 6 Parts






Step 7 Apply locking cock ring



Step 8 Insert tip of catheter through chastity drainage hole



Step 9 Wait... wait... wait to get soft enough to fit in chastity. Being a grower and not a shower is advantageous in this situation.


Step 10 Locked and ready to go


8 comments:

  1. not with periodic proper cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am a married straight male and would love to have this on my cock! Is there anyway that I could wear this during the day so that my wife wouldn't know it. I love to go to the glory holes. would I still be able to use it then?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the name of your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would think this arrangement would be more comfortable if one's gonads were hairless?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I locked in it by my gf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this posting made me cum today. but that's bad, I guess.

    ReplyDelete